- Data entry of all WASH data using a provided database;
- Conducting basic analysis of collated data for reporting purposes;
- Management of the database;
- Assisting in Designing Format for Field Data Collection related to WASH activities in the field.
- Designing ,Updating, Cleaning, Maintenance and Backing up of Various Databases
- Support weekly situation report output tracker production
- Scan all project documents, categorize them in a mannered way.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and on need-basis Reports
- Aid WASH team in assessments, field monitoring and distributions as required by the line manager.
- Aiding the office staff in preparation of Documents, Presentations, Spreadsheets, etc
- Responsibility on categorization and arranging the hard copy documents for WASH department.
- Staff Meeting Facilitation, Writing Meeting Minutes, Field Visits and any other task assigned by Supervisor.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- University degree
- Relevant work in a NGO or in the private sector
- Strong IT skills particularly Access, Word, and Excel
- Enthusiasm, motivation, self-confidence, and a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work as part of a team
- Intermediate level in written and spoken English
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic
- Commitment to and understanding of SCI vision, mission and values.
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 46 jobs