A university graduate in related fields with (2) years of experience from working as a WASH Assistant in humanitarian and recover/context. The candidate ideally should have previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts. Fluency in spoken, written Arabic and English languages. Knowledge of humanitarian principles and code of conduct is required.
- In close collaboration with the WASH Officer, support the implementation of the water trucking operations as per outlined in the NRC water trucking Standard Operating Procedures (SoPs)
- In close collaboration with the WASH Officer, support the implementation of the construction activities for communal water storage and solid waste management
- In close collaboration with the WASH Officer, supervises the staff of the contractor company during the construction activities
- Prepare and updates on a regular basis the monitoring data for reporting and taking corrective actions and share with the WASH officer, WASH coordinator.
- Supporting WASH Officer in procurement of water quality consumables and equipment and keeping proper records on the usage.
- Represent NRC in a professional manner to ensure a constructive co-operation with sector leaders and contractors;
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and team working skills
- Good cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Highly approachable, trustworthy and confidential
- Ability to work independently whenever required
- Understanding of local market
- Know tools and materials required