QANDIL Swedish organization is offering a rewarding experience to highly motivated individuals who are interested in learning about the work of international Non-Governmental humanitarian organizations and seeking an opportunity of growth and advancement. The selected volunteers will have the opportunity to become familiar of the tasks associated with the Supply Chain, HR & Administration, Finance and IT Department.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Diploma or University Degree in the related area;
- Fresh graduated students or limited working knowledge with NGO or related field;
- Commitment to the values and principles of volunteerism;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Ability to adjust in difficult working conditions;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 184 jobs
View more 5 years ago