View more 2 weeks ago
The volunteer is expected to support the SPARK team on basic administration tasks and communicate directly with the students.
- The volunteer will be able to come to the office at least 3-5 times per week.
- The volunteer should be able to go on field visits when needed.
- Assist the SPARK team with updating our online database system (data entry, uploading documents etc.)
- Assist the SPARK team during major events (seminars, trainings, info sessions, workshops etc)
- Directly communicating with students (for follow up, invitation to major events etc)
- Assist the SPARK team in the student selection process renewal of student scholarships
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Good office skills (MS office (particularly Excel), email etc…)
- Great communication skills
- Flexible and responsible
- Fluent in Arabic and Kurdish, strong English skills are an asset;
- A dynamic working environment
- Transportation and need expenses
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 185 jobs