View more 4 weeks ago
- Responsible for Optics section of Transmission Department;
- Focus on operation and maintenance and participating of acceptance of optical transmission networks and equipment;
- Provid tier 2+ technical support for NOC and local Transmission Team members during the troubleshooting and operation and maintenance tasks;
- Deal with Vendors during Project Acceptance, Integration and Maintenance time;
- Detect and generate of snags about equipment functionality to the Vendors, and follow their clearance;
- Investigate, analyze and troubleshoot on some issues without any technical support from the Vendor;
- Give the proper support and guidance to the a team during in-house optical project and site implementation;
- Lead and perform all in-house pre-installation issues for the new optical NEs.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor Degree in telecom or networking Engineering;
- Proven minimum experience of 3 years in the Telecommunications Service Provider or Mobile Network Operator environment;
- Fast learner; Strong technical knowledge with Nokia and Huawei equipment and servers;
- Knowledge of Telecoms technologies and troubleshooting.
- Working Condition : (5) Days per week & (8) hours per day.
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 185 jobs