View more 5 years ago
- Provide written translation for any materials created for MSF project, official letters, etc.
- Assist MSF teams in their daily activities (paperwork, preparation of meetings, redaction of meeting minutes, etc.)
- Provide cultural understanding for the expats in order to adapt our activities to the context.
- Perform some verbal translations from English to Arabic and/or Sorani and vice versa according to the needs of the mission and in various contexts (official meetings, therapy sessions, trainings, internal team meetings…)
- Check translated documents for accuracy.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Very good communication skills, ability to summarize, to work in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment,
- Availability for emergencies. Confidentiality. Understand and agree with MSF charter.
- Willingness to work both in the campsand at the office
- Arabic, Sorani and English required.
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 184 jobs