To provide support to the project field teams in Anbar in the areas of admin, HR, logistics, and fleet managements and serving as the key liaison between the field teams and the support services teams in Baghdad head office.
- Support with identification, set-up, and day-to-day running of Anbar Field Office in coordination with the Head of Field Office
- Administrative duties including stocking of office supplies, ensuring that the office is clean and functional for the Anbar team, scheduling, translation (written and in person) and other administrative tasks
- HR responsibilities including time clock/timesheet, preparation of payroll, and other HR tasks in coordination with the Baghdad HR team
- Support with logistics/procurement tasks including support in obtaining local quotations for supplies, arrangements of deliveries, and local purchases in coordination with Baghdad logistics team
- Responsible for coordinating use of vehicles in Anbar in the most efficient manner in coordination with the field teams and the Baghdad fleet management team
- Managing and maintaining procurement tracker, fleet management report and warehouse checklist under supervision of logistics and procurement manager in Baghdad.
- Planning and monitoring the receipt, storage, loading and dispatch of goods with program managers.
- Ensure that store check is conducted daily, weekly and monthly.
- Participate and assist in keeping updated suppliers list.
Security and Liaison:
- Serve as Security Focal Point in coordination with the Head of Field Office and the Baghdad Security team
- Supporting the HoFO in liaising with government officials and other key stakeholders.
- Other task as assigned by the Head of Field Office.
- Please note that this role may evolve over time to meet the needs of the Anbar team.
- Position may require supervision of assistants in future.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- 3+ years of relevant experience. Experience in logistics, fleet management, admin and/or HR a plus.
- English and Arabic required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and organizational skills needed
- Previous experience with an international NGO a plus
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs