– To update the past SD with most up to date information (contact details, capacities, level of
services) on the following service providers:
o Rehabilitation services (physiotherapy and mental health) in 5 governorates of (Sulaimania,
Dohuk, Halabja, Erbil and Kirkuk)
o Social protection services of persons with disabilities in 5 governorates.
o Healthcare service providers in the 5 governorates
– To liaise and coordinate with both Ministry of Health and Ministry of Labor and social Affairs to obtain accurate information on the existing service providers, their current condition in KRI and Kirkuk and make updates to the previous service directory
– Expanding the existing service directory with the service providers previously not included in the SD through extensive mapping and discussion with relevant authorities and DPOs
– 4 soft copies in Kurdish (Sorani and Kirmanji) Arabic and English that has reliable information on service providers
– Traveling between 5 governorates (districts and sub-districts) to liaise with relevant stakeholders from authorities and service providers
– Establishing good networking with authorities, local civil society as well as international NGOs in 5 mentioned governorates
– To update the current service providers list and add details of any newly established service
providers related to rehabilitation and social protection services.
– To coordinate with Disabled people’s organizations and international NGOs, working in health, rehabilitation and social protection, to obtain information regarding the nature of their work and information on type of services they provide
– Service directory 2017 should include all information on services providers in health, rehabilitation and social protection entities, specific attention to those established since the year 2014.
– Visit each service provider listed in the old SD as well as the new ones to confirm their contact details as well as level of services
– Translation of directory into 3 languages (can be outsourced)
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
– Strong coordination and networking skills and experience of liaising with Ministry of Health, Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs and international NGOs
– Good knowledge of DPOs in KRI and Kirkuk
– Previous experience with research reports or service mapping
– Good Command of Microsoft Excel and Word
– Very good language skill in Kurdish (Arabic and English is desirable)