View more 5 years ago
Will be responsible in overseeing, controlling, approving electrical works for an oil and gas infrastructure compound.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Engineering degree (Electrical), licensed as professional engineer.
- +12 Years’ Experience in oil and gas industry in which at least 5 years in the field activities and infrastructure management.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electrical engineering.
- Experience in oil and gas electrical engineering and construction.
- QC/QA experience in electrical works.
- Must be fluent in Kurdish and English
- 2 weeks on/2 weeks off
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 60 jobs