Assists the Finance Manager for filing, scanning and other data entries. Prefer an accounting background with cash handling, payroll, and coding experience.
Performing all other tasks and responsibilities assigned for the benefit of Samaritan’s Purse with a generous and serving spirit.
- Make sure scanning is taking place on a daily basis
- Provide and maintain tracking of all archived both hard copy and/or electronic copy
- Maintain files received from Finance, Human Resources, Logistics, and other important documents as directed in an organized manner.
- Review all Finance documents for accuracy and completion and follow up on any missing documentation in line with Samaritan’s Purse Finance Policy.
- Disassemble files and scan contents into an electronic document system.
- Locate and retrieve documents when requested during internal or donor audits.
- With a generous and serving spirit perform all other tasks and responsibilities assigned for the benefit of Samaritan’s Purse South Sudan.
- Assist the managers with preparation of monthly reports by submitting electronic documents as needed.
- Backing up of all computer files on external storage on a regular and timely basis.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be willing to abide by Samaritan’s Purse’s code of conduct and understand the principals of Samaritan’s Purse’s statement of faith, as well as be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Attention to detail, anticipation and follow up are core values of the job function while maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality regarding contracts and salaries.
- Possesses strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter and internally driven to success and hard work.
- Possesses strong cross-cultural communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be a humble team player.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Willingness to travel in and out of the field.
- Good knowledge of computer systems and its applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have analytical and report writing skills.
- High level of integrity and stewardship.
- Committed to the SP values and ethics.
- Good Microsoft skills
Education / Experience Needed
- Preferably graduate in Finance, Business Administration or any related field
- Fluent in English and Arabic