Reporting directly to the Iraq Manager, the successful candidate will be part of a growing team and will act as the main point of communication with potential (and existing) Move One corporate clients. The Sales Representative will be responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts and will manage the quality and consistency of all Move One products and service delivery.
- Present and sell company products and services (commercial logistics, Moving and Relocation services or any other specialized Move One service) to current and potential clients in Iraq.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Seek out opportunities to increase business in all service areas.Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Establish and maintain current and potential client relationships.Help develop and submit professional, clear and effective proposals for current and prospective customers.
- Developing and presenting value based proposals, turning customer interest into actions that “close the deal”, and ensuring process and quality of customer documentation.
- Provide a consistently high level of service to Move One customers regarding the entire process of freight rates, service levels, schedule information and customer inquiries and complaints.Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups.Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Stay up-to-date on new product and service opportunities, special developments, market conditions, competitors’ activities as well as advertising and promotional trends via personal connections and through the reading of pertinent literature.
- Communicate new opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through networking activities to appropriate company staff.
- Participate in sales meetings, networking events (inside and outside of core business hours).
- Stay current on customer and industry trends.Understand competitor strategies, capabilities and pricing to better position Move One advantageously.
- Building longterm relationships with customers, acting with integrity, building and trust and credibility.
- Representing the organization at meetings.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure customer issues are resolved.