- Processing new sales leads; Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients;
- Monitoring customer accounts;
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team;
- Participate in marketing campaigns and promotions;
- Regularly sharing knowledge and insights with a broad audience within both Marketing and Sales;
- Assist in Develop Market Research strategies for current and future in compliance with corporate objectives;
- Keeping track of sales targets;
- Scheduling diaries.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Language skills ( Kurdish – Arabic – English) two languages are must;
- Diploma or High School;
- 1-2 years of sales & marketing experience;
- Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sale
- Working Condition : (5) Days per week & (8) hours per day.
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 35 jobs