- Achieve sales objectives, targets, Market Analysis and Strategy proposal.
- Client Visit ,Relationship Management and Negotiation with suppliers Client Offer, Credit, Order, Invoicing, Delivery, collections and database update
- Prepare & implement sales & marketing plans for the range of products.
- Implement strategic / marketing plans. Conduct competitor / market analysis.
- Guarantee adequate inventory/stocking/coverage and effective distribution of products.
- Sales Team Management
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- University degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or related field;
- MBA will be an advantage.
- Proven sales, marketing and business development experience, minimum 5 years, in the required area of expertise (Polyurethanes, Oil & Gas and Coatings), and region (Iraq) with a solid knowledge of the industry, and a strong client and solution/ service orientation, while remaining company and business focused.
- Management skills, with the ability to direct, motivate and coach his team for higher performance.
- High level of responsibility, with the sense of loyalty and business ethics.
- Languages: Very good knowledge of English & Arabic (written and spoken).
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills, with the ability to advice, convince and close the deal.
- Influential Leadership with excellent relationship, communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical and strategic mindset. Iraqi Nationality / resident is a plus. Ability to travel inside and outside Iraq.
- Working Condition: (6) Days per week & (8) hours per day.