Under the supervision of the Country Security Manager (CSM), the Safety and Security Officer (SSO) is responsible for data analysis, reporting and SOP development, GIS mapping, and travel tracking. He/she also assists the CSM in writing reports, compiling data, and maintaining situational awareness about staff travel and incidents across ACTED areas of operation.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Map travel routes for staff movements
- Maintain and train to equipment
- Monitor incidents and provide recommendations
- Conduct risk and incident assessments and analysis
- Complete regular and periodic reports including incident reports
- Work with fleet on vehicle tracking
- Conduct communications checks with staff in the field
- Ensure staff are updated on security situation as needed and in weekly reports
- Responsible for tracking and controlling the reporting schedule of ACTED staff when travelling or working outside KRI
- Complete SOPs and plans as necessary
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!