View more 5 years ago
- Arrange travel for business and vacation customers,
- Determine customers’ needs and preferences, such as schedules and costs,
- Plan and arrange tour packages, excursions, and day trips,
- Find fare and schedule information
- Calculate total travel costs,
- Book reservations for travel, hotels, rental cars, and special events, such as tours and excursions,
- Tell clients about what their trip will be like, including giving details on required documents, such as passports or visas,
- Give advice about local weather conditions, customs, and attractions,
- Make alternative booking arrangements if changes arise before or during the trip.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Having a degree in one of the following fields, Business Management, Marketing, information technology, e-commerce or any other related fields.
- Previous work experience in travel and tourism field.
- Being familiar with airlines reservation systems like Galileo, Sabre …etc
- Fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic languages.
- Good knowledge on MS Office tools
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 35 jobs