Ensure nursing care, treatment and follow-up of patients and/or a population in accordance with doctors’ prescriptions, MSF protocols, respect of universal hygiene standards and context. Ensure supervision and training of a team (practical nurses, nurse aid)
- Carry out surveillance of the patient, assessment of his health state evolution, identification of emergency situation and information of the doctor.
- In case of emergency, carry out first aid care and treatment according to prior written protocol done by the doctor.
- During mobile clinics activities, ensure the sorting and detect priority acute cases.
- Carry out therapeutic education of the patient (and family) using a patient based approach.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Nurse degree/diploma recognised by National Authorities
- 2 years or more of clinical nursing required
- Experience in health education a plus
- Experience as Nurse with MSF is an advantage
- Fluent Arabic; English is considered a plus
- Availabilityy for emergencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and ability to work under pressure
- Diplomacy, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Calm, stress management, ability to listen
- Rigorous, organized
- Multi-cultural flexibility