- Check the offices in the morning making sure that all is in order.
- Ensure that the front and rear entrances of the building are clean.
- Switch on all lights and check cleanliness of the interior, making a record of any poor levels of cleanliness or any maintenance issues and take necessary steps/action to remedy.
- Ensure that the kitchens are as clean as they should be.
- Review and update on a regular basis the telephone extension lists.
- Grant or deny access to CARE premises.
- Raise the alarm in case of Security or Safety incident.
- Greet and welcome visitors to the Offices during the working hours, ensuring they sign in the visitor’s book and informing the relevant member of staff of their arrival.
- Keep records of visitors signing in and out of the building.
- Monitor and ensure that the reception area is kept tidy and projects a business-like image.
- In the event of a fire and/or any other emergency requiring staff to leave the building, to be responsible for ensuring that the visitors book sheets are removed from Reception and taken to the outside meeting point.
- Perform other Receptionist duties as per the request from the direct supervisor.
- Register and control bids submitted.
- Receive and submit to office utility bills.
- Receive and keep record of all posts and hand over to relevant department.
- Mutually support the Administration Assistant.
- Data entry of different documents.