- Coordinate, organize and follow all MSF cars movements in Dohuk for emergency and regular projects
- Follow the security policy and measures for the car movements of the mission/project.
- Monitor and record in the radio logbook the movement of MSF personnel and vehicles.
- Provide radio/telephone communication to the driver during his/her shift, Ensures that the equipment is functional and has a charged and ready-to-operate battery
- Hand over properly to the replacement operator at the end of his/her shift.
- Forward any information concerning the security of the teams during all the cars movements to his supervisor.
- Ensure that messages are forwarded to the relevant people.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Experience: Previous MSF experience or radio operator experience with another NGO is a strong asset.
Languages: Fluent spoken and written English, Arabic, and Kurdish.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Planning capabilities, strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized, detail and result-oriented
- Service and solution-oriented
- Strong sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Familiar with the different public places in the region
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!