- Manages and directs all Quality Control & HSE operations in the plant and on other related 3rd party operations (Inspection – Quality Engineering – Technical Support – Manufacturing Technology Training);
- Ensure that all the finished products/raw Material conform to the established Internal and External standards;
- Implementation and Manage of the Integrated Management System (ISO9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000. OHSES 18001 and HACCP) leading to Certification;
- Ensure compliance with all regulations and standards required by local law (Health & Safety, Environmental, Product Quality, GMP, Labelling, Factory and Fire);
- Responsible for product and system quality to ensure all products and procedures are compliant with internal and external standards.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor degree holder with any related discipline;
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in related fields;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Advances computer skills.
- Working Condition : (6) Days per week & (8) hours per day;
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 43 jobs