- Carry out all Mission purchases.
- Seek products that offer good value for money, negotiate the best price, clarify requests when necessary and complete purchase orders.
- Establish purchase document (purchase requests (ie: purchase order) from supply responsible (ie. Logistic manager, Supply Chain Manager, specialised logistic assistant., etc), or establish an advance request.
- Manage inventories and oversee all related administration.
- Develop and maintain relations with different suppliers in order to ensure a stable supply of all sorts of goods, while guaranteeing best value for money, desired quality and the most competitive prices.
- Send on a regular bases to his/her supervisor all information regarding products and any change
- Immediately inform the direct supervisor if problem arising in the course of the work
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Specific requirements for the role:
- Fluent spoken and written English, Arabic and Kurdish
- Minimum one (1)year of professional experience in a similar position (preferably in a humanitarian organization)
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Diplomacy, good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Rigorous, highly organized, detail and results oriented
- Strong sense of integrity and confidentiality
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 60 jobs