- Assures a proper salary management with Homere.
- Keeps personal files up-to-date at all time.
- Ensures proper follow-up of HR administration related to staff in general and to international staff arrivals/departures and stay.
- Supports and provides assistance to a qualitative recruitment process.
- Applies MSFCH policies and management procedures and tools.
- Participates to qualitative appraisal and development planning processes.
- Participates in the organization of training sessions and registration processes.
- Manage the accounts under the supervision of the administration manager, and exercises this function in strict accordance with MSF’s internal procedures.
- Closing the monthly accounts within the timeframes given, in collaboration with his supervisor
- Pays suppliers on time (direct payment/operational advances)
- Collects invoices and receipts, ensuring their coherence and conformity, checking that they are approved by the purchasing manager and that they are in lines with the purchasing procedures in force
- Maintain account books (for operational advances, salaries or advances to suppliers) and ensuring that the advances are paid back within the given timeframes, are justified by invoices and are not allowed to accumulate.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Education: Diploma or professional qualification HR / accounting / finance / business / administration
Experience: Essential, working experience of at least three years in relevant and similar jobs. Desirable working experience with MSF or other NGOs.
Language: Knowledge of English is essential as well as Kurdish and Arabic
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Desirable HR and Financial software (Homère, FFC, SAGA) is an asset
- Multi-tasks management
- At ease with numbers
- Sense of discretion
- Open-minded and flexible with organization skills
- Service and solution oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to listen