- Support the conduct of procurement activities for projects through the structure implementation in the area.
- Ensure full compliance of procurement activities with IRD Field Procurement Manual, Financial Rules and Regulations, relevant Organizational Policies and donor regulations;
- Assist in transactional procurement including tendering processes, evaluation, contracting, and payment conditions, and performance evaluation;
- Provide monthly reports to the Head of Office and Logistics Manager on procurement activities and implementation status;
- Prepare and coordinate with Logistics Unit the conduct of RFQs, PRs, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals, their evaluation, negotiation of certain conditions of contracts in full compliance with IRD rules and regulations.
- Prepare and follow up on purchase orders for goods, Good Receive Reports and contracts for services;
- Regularly update Vendor Information Sheets (VIS) and elaborate supplier selection;
- Maintenance and update of all procurement files and procurement transaction tracking matrixes and sharing the matrix with logistics Unit.
- Ensure receipts are received when payment is conducted in cash.
- Manage logistics filling system in the assigned Office;
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- University degree, preferably in the area of Logistics and Procurements or public administration with 3 years of working experience,
- Experience in working in an international environment and in liaising with a variety of partners at all levels of the hierarchy;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and ability to present clear and concise information;
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from various cultures and professional backgrounds, ability to handle confidential matters;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Good level of computer literacy;
- Commitment, efficiency, flexibility and drive for results.