View more 5 years ago
- Preparing the programs monthly reports by collect information and consolidate them in the professional monthly report form on various projects for the department.
- Work on collecting, preparing and drafting the information in need for quarterly reports.
- Translation of the official letters and all papers for the projects in need.
- The ability to work effectively within the team work concept.
- Participate in field visits to project targeted areas, within Iraq, and complete the requested reports on these visits.
- The ability to work closely with the M&E department and develop the mechanism of project’s indicators reaches.
- Responsible for proper collection, identification, copying, scanning, storing, uploading of all relevant program documentation to both electronic and hard copy filing systems.
- Contribute to Humanitarian Assistant Projects priorities outside of the Program Officer regular responsibilities at the discretion of the Humanitarian Assistant Director.
- Maintain flexibility to take on added responsibility as and when needed
- Represent IMC at relevant meetings, including coordination meetings and working group meetings held on a regular basis
- Travel frequently to all locations to oversee IMC’s work
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Experience in social service or Humanitarian sector required.
- Experience with assessments preferred.
- Excellent communicator and engaging speaker.
- Knowledge of local language required, English an added advantage.
- Knowledge of basic concepts of community to eliminating violence and discrimination plus contributing to equality is essential for the post.