- Organize the department’s daily functioning, dividing the patients among the physiotherapists and organizing the rotation of the therapists in the different work locations.
- Manage individual and team training and professional development, incollaboration with the direct line manager.
- Ensure proper data collection reporting and report about the performance of the physiotherapists in the department.
- Undertake suitable physiotherapy treatments as prescribed on the physiotherapy prescription, in order to avoid complications and to regain the patient’s functioning capacities.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Diploma in physiotherapy / Bachelor in physiotherapy preferred.
- Experience in the field of rehabilitation, in particular in traumatology and orthopedics, experience with MSF is an asset.
- Both spoken and written Arabic and English is Essential.
- Management, organizational, delegation, problem solving, analytical and writing capabilities and computer skills (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Theoretical and practical knowledge and skills in traumatology, orthopedics and chest physiotherapy
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 43 jobs