- Organization of the local movement under the supervision of the base logistician (car allocation)
- Monitoring and registering any movement, of people, vehicles and cargo, (departure, arrival, number of passengers, route taken, standard contact points) and informs line manager of any delays.
- Responsible of the application of movement’s security rules.
- Informs every drivers of the evolution of the security context at a project level (road closed, neighborhood to avoid, evacuation of sites).
- When asked by the supervisor, provide the location of every MSF staff.
- Making phones contacts with reference bases (capital and/or field) according to communication rules / schedules and forwards all information concerning the security of the teams to the Project/Capital Coordinator.
- Ensruing road authorization papers for checkpoint
- Updating the phone allocation book and registering the loan of phone to all staff, following it up on a regular basis (including update and transmission of the project contact list)
- Enter the phone credits allocation book to all staff and following up the consumption on regular basis.
- Monitor the computer allocation book and registering the loan of computer to all staff, following it up on a regular basis (including update and transmission of the project contact list)
- Installing, operating and performing preventive maintenance checks on assigned equipment,
- Providing basic phone and computer training when necessary to MSF staff
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Stress Management
- English and arabic essential