- Prepare the necessary essential drugs, medical supplies and consumables orders.
- Ensure quality stock management including management of drugs and medical supplies.
- Providing regular reporting to the medical assistant to ensure that buffer stocks and regular stocks are in adequate quantities.
- Assist general pharmacy management with technical support by medical assistant
- Update drugs, medical supplies and consumables stock record system through stock cards and other tools that are necessary.
- Assist to monthly physical inventories and as needed.
- Prepare orders request of drugs, consumables and medical supply as per request.
- Ensure that all items are well organized and correctly stored, well protected, fully identified and easily accessible (cleanliness, security, access, etc.).
- Be flexible in performing his/her duties
- Able to work as team player
- Perform any other additional duties by request of the Medical Coordinator.
- Respect MdM regulation and code of conduct.
Minimum level of competency:
- Registered Pharmacist.
- At least 1 year of experience in pharmacy dispensing, either in hospital, private pharmacy or in PHC Clinic.
- Computer literacy, particularly with Excel
- Experience working in humanitarian emergency settings is an asset
- Good knowledge of spoken Kurdish and Arabic