- Provide utmost support in preparing the necessary essential drugs, medical supplies and consumables for the PHC Medical Teams and the SRH Medical Team.
- Ensuring quality stock management of the MDM Pharmacy Warehouse, including management of drugs and medical supplies that are for donations.
- Provide a monthly physical inventory of the stocks present at the Pharmacy Warehouse and provide a regular drug stocks- monitoring tool.
- Providing regular coordination and reporting to the Medical Supervisor and to Medical Coordinator to ensure that buffer stocks and regular stocks are in adequate quantities.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- A Registered Pharmacy Assistant here in Iraq
- At least 1 year of experience of pharmacy stock management, either in hospital or in PHC Clinics.
- Able work as team player and has flexibility in his/her work
- Computer literacy, particularly with Excel and Word
- Experience working in humanitarian emergency settings is an asset
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English, very good in Kurdish and Arabic.
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 459 jobs