View more 5 years ago
Under the supervision of the Pharmacy Referent, the Pharmacy Assistant will be responsible for the following main activities:
- Ensure quality stock management including management of drugs and medical supplies.
- Assist to prepare, follow the process and receive all medical international orders.
- Prepare the orders for the bases (Kirkuk and Dohuk) with the necessary essential drugs, medical supplies and consumables.
- Providing regular reporting to the pharmacy referent to ensure that buffer stocks and regular stocks are in adequate quantities.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy, and registered Pharmacist in Kurdistan
- At least 1 year of experience either in pharmacy dispensing or in hospital, private pharmacy or in PHC Clinic
- Computer literacy, particularly with Excel, Sagastock experience is an asset
- Experience working in humanitarian emergency settings is an asset
- Good knowledge of spoken Kurdish, Arabic and English
- Be flexible in performing his/her duties
- Be able to work as team player
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 184 jobs