- Management of the pharmacy store
- Supply the Wards, ER, IPD, paed and maternity, laboratory and OT in medicines, medical supplies and equipment
- Supply MSF emergency projects in the region (Syria, etc.)
- Available to supply other MSF projects in the region as requested by Coordination
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in pharmacy, Iraqi pharmacy license – required
- Experience: 2 years’ experience as a Pharmacist
- Planning capabilities, reporting capability, organizational skills,
- Computer skills (very good use of MF Office, in particular Excel : many files to manipulate, basics functions to know)
- Communication skills Good knowledge of basic mechanics.
- Languages: English & Kurdish, Arabic
- Works well in a team – helps others when needed
- Works calmly under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 38 jobs