1. using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases;
2. managing filing systems;
3. developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management;
4. organizing meetings
5. arranging appointments
7. supervising and monitoring the work of secretarial, clerical and administrative staff
8. implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
9. Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
10. Provide general support to visitor.
11. Carry out other assignments as designated to.
12. Act as Duty Officer on a rotational basis or as assigned
1. Master (M.A.) or Bachelor (B.A.) degree is required in the fields of international relations or program
management or Media.
2. Multi-lingual: At minimum, must be fluent in Kurdish and English (spoken and written).
3. Experience of having worked in a fast moving, high pressure, mixed culture environment.
4. Experience of having worked across government ministries and departments.
5. NOT less than TWO year experience of the relevant fields.
6. High level skill with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PPT) required.
1. Ability to work hard, under pressure, to tight and moving deadlines.
2. Personal resilience and ability to work in challenging circumstances.
3. Patient and diplomatic with a wide diversity of people and work styles.
4. Able to build and maintain strong working relationships and to wield influence through these.
5. focused on delivery
6. Team player
Applications will be initially screened for eligibility in accordance with the qualification criteria above and
qualified applicants will be shortlisted. Applicants are encouraged to address each criterion in their application
in order to meet the minimum requirements for this position. The shortlisted applicants will be notified and
called for an interview. The interview is run in both languages Kurdish and English.
To APPLY press the blue button below