Objective 1 : Assess the nutritional status of the target population:
- Initiate contact and present ACF’s activities;
- Measure MUAC and oedema according to the guideline at screening site or door to door strategy or any vaccination campaign.
- Refer SAM / MAM children accordingly
- Keep the deputy PM informed about activities running, problems and success.
Objective 2 : Beneficiaries follow up :
- Ensure the beneficiaries are well arrived at center level in collaboration with TFP agents
- Do home visit of this is not the case.
Objective 3: Reporting
- Screening report on a daily base and monthly base.
- Report any problems to the Deputy PM
Objective 4 : Manage the material:
- Ensure the good state of the material before leaving and upon
- Respect the material.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Diploma / Level of studies: Basic education or equivalent training – familiarity with health/nutrition issues.
Required skills : Ability to read and write in Arabic (englsih is an added value) – Good relations with other people – Patience – Ability to work in a team – Flexibility – Rigour and precision – willing to work with different communities- Experience with NGO. Able to walk long distance/to work under sun
Women’s application is strongly encouraged
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!