- Knowing, promoting, implementing and following up the universal hygiene standards/ precautions, bio-hazard prevention and infection control security rules and other protocols and procedures and respecting medical secrets and confidentiality at all times.
- Organizing and carrying out care and treatments according to medical prescriptions, and assisting during consultations, daily rounds and other medical procedures.
- Participating in health education of the patient (and family) when necessary. And following the physiotherapist indications about patient’s mobilization.
- Carrying and supervising administrative procedures and documents (fill in patient’s files, forms, consumptions, statistics, registers, health files, etc.), ensuring an appropriate written/oral handover, and reporting any problematic situations and cases that may arise.
- Participating in data collection and keeping doctors/supervisors informed.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Desirable Bachelor of Nursing.
- Experience in orthopedic ward is an asset and experience in MSF is an asset.
- Languages: Arabic is essential , English is desirable .
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary & multi-cultural people , ability to listen , diplomacy , motivation , tolerance ,capacity to work in a team.
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 43 jobs