View more 6 years ago
The Emergency Response Nurse will work as part of the Mobile Medical Unit, assisting in the delivery of life-saving essential primary health care to conflict affected populations in Kirkuk and Salah-al-Din Governorates.
- Uphold the humanitarian principles of humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and independence.
- Respect the Medair values at all times, both within and outside of working hours.
- Know, understand, and comply with Medair internal policies and procedures.
- Adhere to Medair Nationally Recruited Staff (NRS) Handbook and regulations.
- Be prepared to work in Kirkuk and Salah-al-Din Governorates and to relocate at short notice.
- Work closely with all members of the ER health team to provide the highest possible quality of care.
- Treat all patients and their relatives with respect and dignity.
- Maintain confidentiality for all patients.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor degree in nursing
- At least three years of post-qualification work experience
- Fluent Arabic and Kurdish
- Basic knowledge of email, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Passionate about serving those in need, no matter the ethnic background
- Ability to encourage and motivate others
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 46 jobs