View more 6 years ago
- Plan, prepare and present lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class
- Participate in ongoing training opportunities provided by Save the Children
- Maintain attendance records
- Promotes a positive and safe learning environment
- Teaches in a manner that respects the dignity and right of all students
- Promotes high expectations of students and helps each student reach his/her potential.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Teaching Certification
- Minimum of three years teaching experience in Arabic, English, Sciences, Social Studies, Mathematics
- Ability to create high quality lesson plans based on student learning.
- Strong Arabic skills, written and spoken.
- Strong understanding of the situation of Iraqi IDPs Children(girls and boys) in urban communities.
- Strong understanding and commitment to accepted rules for discipline.
- Demonstrated commitment to improving the lives of children in the school and community.
- Commitment to work during July and August, including Ramadan.
Desired qualifications and experience
- Experience running catch up classes, remedial classes or as a private tutor
- Training on inclusive education, psychosocial support, active learning and/or positive discipline.
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good spoken and written English.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel).
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 46 jobs