- Ensuring the general management of all services and operations in the center and providing a safe and good working environment for all the workers and the beneficiaries,
- Inspecting and coordinating the entire team and their activities,
- Generating the relevant monthly and yearly reports and sharing them with M&E Department and Program Management Team on time,
- Ensuring that all the yearly targets of the center have been achieved and fulfilling all other responsibilities within the scope of the project,
- Ensuring that the archived data is safe and updated,
- Sharing the general problems encountered in the center and reporting them in a timely manner,
- Observing the psychosocial status of the team working in the center and preventing any issues that may potentially create problems among the team members,
- Maintaining the security of the workplace where the project is conducted and liaising with the security units if a security issue emerges in a place,
- Maintaining communication with the other NGOs, public institutions and organizations and the donor in the region and/or in the province and ensuring collaboration when needed,
- Representing IMC at the monthly meetings, conferences and workshops joined by local administrations, INGOs, national NGOs and other related partners,
- Collaborating with the local authorities and NGOs to improve conditions of the concerned population in the province and to find solutions for their problems.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor or degree in social work, international affairs or any relevant fields. Equivalent if working experience are to be considered.
- Minimum 2 years in the field of management.
- Previous NGO experience is a plus.
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Adheres to ethical considerations and principles in regards to working with vulnerable populations.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills.
- Strong organizational skill.
- Computer literacy with demonstrated experience in utilization of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint in particular.
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs