Islamic Relief Iraq is implementing a UNHCR project in Baghdad, Therefore we are seeking a potential Monitoring & Reporting to perform the task assigned task in the mentioned areas.
- Collect and consolidate all data and information relate to Project
- Initiate project planning including conduction of necessary data collection
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis to the project team for decision making lead developing LFA matrix and periodically review
- Review and track the progress of the LFA
- Support the project staff to conduct monitoring of the activities of the project
- Regular contact with stakeholders and targeted communities.
- Work closely in coordination with IRI head of programs
- Monitoring and Progress Reporting
- Develop monitoring matrix for data collection
- Develop monitoring plan, tracking matrix, and implement it for the purpose
- Compile monthly and periodical monitoring report
- Support the Program Manager in preparing reports and regular update of the Log Frame with quantitative and qualitative information
- Prepare necessary repots on monthly, quarterly, and annually basis
- Document Project Success and progress systematically
- Identifying the documents best practices and breakthroughs
- Document process of implementation and project success
- Develop a process based case stories by selecting individuals in the field
- Develop a fact sheet and update on monthly sheets
- Provide necessary information for media and publication for visibility purposes
- Monitoring the project outcomes & results based on the Log Frame
- Work closely with the project teams and project manager
- Follow Islamic Relief QMS for effective project implementation and monitoring of the project
- Field Monitoring and Improvement
- Conduct a regular field visit 50-60% to measure the progress, measure data and information
- To coach and mentor the field assistant to optimum utilize their time in the field to improve their performance Develop case stories, conduct interviews and fact sheets
- Share the field information for management and decision making
- Conduct Monitoring and Reporting tanning of the staff
- Perform any assigned tasks by the project Coordinator and IR Iraq management
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Extensive experience in working for NGO or INGOs on Development fields with a minimum of three years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated capacities to establish and maintain strong, collaborative working relationships with government officials, local organizations, communities and other stakeholders
- Arabic & English-language proficiency (speaking, reading, writing).
- Good writing and reporting skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, Power point)
Core Values (Required) :
- Commitment .
- Diversity and Inclusion.
Core Competencies (Required):
- Working with People.
- Drive for Results.
Functional Competencies (Required):
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts.
- Planning and Organizing.