View more 6 years ago
- Identify and validate with key stakeholders and IRD partners a set of appropriate and useful performance measures;
- Work with the program director to prepare the M&E section of the annual work plan;
- Travel throughout the year, when required, in order to oversee the implementation of our M&E work, maintain an understanding of current stage of development of M&E practice in the organization, as well as to identify where and how M&E practice requires improvement and investment;
- Work with the program officers to implement the baseline and final survey in his/ her area of responsibilities.
- Collect survey data in due time and enter it to the data base.
- Work on SPSS and/or Microsoft Excel to analyse data.
- Meet regularly with the program director and other M&E staff of IRD FFP partners to discuss results of data and plan action steps to build on strengths and address the weaknesses;
- Work closely with the Information & Communication staff to ensure that project results and reports are properly disseminated internally and externally;
- Review outcome- and impact-level evaluation of IRD programs Iraq and assist with the design of similar evaluation;
- Assist to provide technical assistance on evaluation and study design for IRD-partners
- Perform any additional duties as requested by the M&E officer.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- University or institute degree in business, Organizational Behaviour, community development or related field.
- Minimum two years of demonstrated management experience, at least one of which are in a non-government organization.
- Demonstrated experience with training and capacity-building
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Arabic, and Kurdish.
- Good writing and/or reporting skills.
- Experience in leading evaluation, data collection and analysis processes.
- Willingness to travel within the mentioned areas.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and email.
- Specific experience in SPSS and/or Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility, commitment, patience and a good sense of humor.