To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and other relevant documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with “clearly stating the position you are applying for.
Microwave Back Office Engineer
Second Line Operations of Transport Network in HUAWEI-vendor environment.
Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Transmission Network elements.
Perform data configuration, software rollout and support integration activities with planning and delivery functions.
In collaboration with 1st Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- In case of incident assure trouble shooting analysis and all the repair actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service restoration of Transmission Network.
- Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network. Take corrective measures based on performance management and indicators trend analysis
- Assure planned work activities, network rollout, software upgrades and parameter changes in Transmission network ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities
- Perform acceptance test and integration/configuration activities of new network elements of the Transport network.
- Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network
- Knowledge and experience in telecommunication services and technologies
- U2000 and Transmission Network performance analysis and trouble shooting
- Knowledge of SDH/PDH and radio transmission technologies.
- Team working oriented
- English (spoken and written) is a must
Must Have Technical / Professional Qualifications
- University degree: faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology
- 1-2 years of experience in Transmission Operations and Maintenance activities