In accordance with medical knowledge, MSF protocols, values and universal hygiene standards, the Medical Doctor is responsible to improve the patients/beneficiaries health conditions. More precisely, the duties are:
- Provide quality health care to patients, including prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- Ensure the implementation of MSF clinical policies, tools, guidelines and protocols.
- Carry out the collection of quantitative data.
- Supervise the maintenance and running of the medical equipment and drug consumption.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Fluent in Arabic and Kurdish is essential. English is an asset.
- Recognized medical doctor diploma/degree, valid license to practice
- Experience as a Medical Doctor or in clinical work (can be within medical training) is essential
- Essential Computer Literacy (MS office – Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Good communication skills, planning capabilities, organizational skills, problem solvingand multi task management.
- Competencies: People Management, results, teamwork, flexibility, commitment, service
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!