- Ensuring hotline desk is functional. Manage the hotline desk by receiving and responding appropriately to the calls
- Maintaining feedback database and ensuring that complaints are properly addressed by the concerned unit or department.
- Ensuring that actions taken by programme teams to address complaints are documented in the feedback database.
- Assisting in managing and updating of MEAL plans and systems
- Coordinate with concerned programme teams in addressing issues and complaints received
- Document the complaints/feedback and the actions taken by programme teams
- Assist the MEAL Officer in updating the Programme MEAL plans, i.e. project indicator tracking matrix, by coordinating with respective programme teams.
- With the MEAL Officer, ensure that feedback desks are in place for every distribution done by respective programme teams
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Able to speak both Arabic and Kurdish
- At least 2 years experience in related field.
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a diverse team
- Proven knowledge of computerised systems; demonstrates computer literacy, word processing and spreadsheet/Excel skills.
- Enthusiasm for and commitment to Oxfam’s values and mission
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 47 jobs