- Collect Purchase Requisitions from various departments for goods as services and arrange for their procurement making sure that IRD’s interest is well regarded.
- Make sure that items purchased are fully matching the required specifications and prepare documentations for acknowledging receipt by end users.
- Prepare and maintain documentation in a way that they can be retrieved easily and satisfies the minimum paperwork requirements by the organization, including Purchase Order, Tendering/Bidding Documentation, Bid Analysis, Goods Receipt Report, Services Completion Certificate, Payment Request, Advance Request, etc.
- Supervise the drivers and make sure they follow the organization’s rules and regulations, oversee the maintenance of daily vehicle log sheet for all vehicles and prepare monthly reports. Maintain vehicle maintenance log sheet for all vehicles. Make sure that vehicle registrations are up to date, only authorized personnel are driving IRD vehicles, staff who are driving vehicles are having up to date driving license, and in case of any accident report will be prepared and as far as possible police report will be prepared too.
- Oversee the operations of the power generators, make sure that enough stock of diesel, lubricants and filters are available at all times that ensure the smooth operations of the generators. Prepare monthly reports on fuel consumption by generators.
- Manage warehouses and stores for various in-kind goods for program activities and operational supplies and equipment and make sure to keep inventory control of all items.
- Arrange local transportation for personnel travel within the country, arrange flights for international travels for both staff and visitors, and arrange hotel reservations for staff, visitors and program participants.
- Work as backup for administrative officer when s/he is away from office.
- Perform any other related duties as required.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- University degree in administration or any equivalent is desirable.
- 3 years of relevant experience in administration, procurement or logistical service.
- Good experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Previous experience in the Humanitarian Aid System is desirable.
- Good language skills in English and Kurdish and Arabic.