View more 5 years ago
Qualifications and experience:
- Proven experience in the procurement, logistics and warehouse is required and knowledge of the international, donor’s, procurement guidelines is preferable.
- College degree.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role with an INGOs.
- Familiar with all the day-to-day aspects of managing log team within organization.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work with minimum supervision and willingness to work in a team environment.
- Experience in managing, directing, supporting, coaching and developing the staff capacity.
- Ability to synthesize, analyze information, and make clear, informed decisions
- Strong management and coordination skills, with the ability to organize a substantial workload comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Commitment to Save the Children values.
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 60 jobs