As a logisticians, you are responsible for the timely arrival of the registered children, to keep track of children who did not attend the offered courses and report to the Center Manger. In addition, maintenance of the CFS. This position may include other tasks and directives as needed.
- Assist the CFS team in their daily work
- Reach out to the children and their parents/ guardians and encourage them to attend regularly the offered courses
- Keep record of children who did not attend the courses, reach out to these families and report to the Center Manager
- Maintenance of the CFS including facility management and minor repairs. Ensure that the CFS is always clean and accessible
- Provide oversight of the equipment and report if equipment needs to be replaced
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrated work experiences, at least 1of which is in nongovernmental organization, ideally involved in the direct implementation of field level humanitarian assistance to refugees and/or IDPs
- Proven work experiences in the field of child protection
- Friendly and open manner, ability to interact with diverse communities and a sense of humor
- Good linguistic skills in Arabic. English and Kurdish is considered as an asset
- Understanding of the situation of the region and commitment to humanitarian principles
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills and the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs