- Monitoring maintenance activities of infrastructures, management of non-medical stocks and equipment
- Ensuring the check and follow-up of facilities under the line manager’s supervision
- Planning together with the line manager the required checks and maintenance activities of energy systems/set-up
- Coordinating and leading the logistics team under his/her responsibility
- Ensuring the vehicle fleet maintenance
- Managing and following up orders
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Essential secondary education and formal technical training
- Experience with MSF or other humanitarian organizations is an asset.
- Fluent in English and Arabic (written and spoken)
- Excellent computer skills
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 184 jobs