Assist the Operations Officer in preparing different logistical documents such as purchase requests, purchase orders, general receiving notes, etc. and get these duly signed by the concerned staff.
- Be the focal point for managing RI’s fleet in Erbil. Task would require organizing the work of drivers, ensuring transportation is available for RI staff as and when needed.
- To assist RI’s main office in receiving visitors and direct them to the requested offices and staff.
- Organize RI’s meeting room during meetings and ensure everything works properly and in place.
- Assist projects staff in any logistical related tasks.
- As and when required, assists the Operations Officer in distributing tenders/ quotations and receiving them from vendors.
- Update the vendors’ data sheet.
- Carry out regular inventory check and update the inventory data sheet on monthly basis. Task requires registering new assets and tagging them before distribution.
- Be the primary Iraqi Security focal point for the Erbil complex and RI regional operations.
- Relay, implement and manage RI security procedures as dictated by the country security manager/country director.
- Be on call 24/7 to respond to any security issues as they arise.
- Maintain the effectiveness of security measures at the Erbil and Dohuk complex through maintenance and audit.
- Deliver staff training on emergency response procedures and maintain records.
- Act as the Emergency response Officer, protecting staff, assets and liaising with emergency services during an incident at the Erbil complex.
- Conduct regular risk assessments of locations frequented by RI operational staff and deliver regular updates on regional security activity.
- Liaise with local emergency services, Iraqi police and security forces and maintain up to date contact details. · Liaise with NGO’s and organizations operating in the same area to ensure timely, relevant passage and sharing of information.
Minimum secondary education degree
- Experience in logistics and administration
- Experience with INGOs
- Flexible in carrying out multiple tasks.
- Fluency in both Arabic and Kurdish. Good knowledge of English.
- Can work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Mobility according to business needs.