The warehouse officer will be in charge of:
Reception and dispatch of goods:
· Maintaining the warehouse in condition (weekly cleaning)
· Ensure that goods received, have the right quality and quantity as stated in the purchase order or the waybill
· Ensure that goods are released only with the authorisation of the right program manager
· Ensure that all goods are kept in good conditions
· Coordinate with field offices or partners, delivery and reception of goods
· Ensure TIM update on daily basis GRN, SRF Waybills up to date
· Ensure hard copy of stock cards, bin cards well update also a copy of (PR, PO, and GRN) keep for record.
· Organize every three months stock count with spot checks, in collaboration with the logistics coordinator
· Organize at least once a year, a full inventory with a senior manager
· Ensure that all lost or damages are reported to the Logs Coordinator, Field Manager and program manager
· Prepare on bi-weekly basis a stock report share with all staff.
· Consolidate reports against physical inventory.
· Ensure that all waybill, good receive note, stock release form are compiled and archived properly
· Maintain up to date on regular basis bin cards and stock cards.
· Advise the logistics coordinator further needs of storage capacity
· Identify and select, in coordination with the logs coordinator, warehouses
· Liaise with programs on delivery and distribution plans
· Organise and manage daily workers for loading/offloading/cleaning
· Prepare relative payment request or casual labour payment for labour and transportation.
· Support procurement
· Support logistic procurement officer (only when requested by the Logistics Coordinator) for the task of collection of quotations ONLY.
· Warehouse officer will get support from Logistic assistant managing the stock during good receiving, releasing the goods.
· Previous experience of warehousing
· Previous experience working for NGOs
- Strong organisational skills
- Proactive and flexible problem solver
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision. Comfortable to work in tense situations and under pressure, and in a multicultural environment
· Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic and Kurdish.
· Highly computer literate, particularly with Excel
· Strong sense of integrity
- Understanding and commitment to Save the Children aims, values and principles.