View more 5 years ago
- Assisting the Project Coordinator or Logistics Coordinator in the definition and follow-up of logistics activities in the project or capital, in conjunction with other medical project managers in order to identify and give a response to the needs of the targeted population
- Ensuring and monitoring the implementation of logistics/technical activities in the project such as construction, transport of goods vehicles and engines, equipment/installation, implementation of water, health and sanitation activities, implementation and maintenance of an appropriate supply chain for the project.
- Implementing all administrative related activities linked to logistics (orders, insurances, vehicle contracts, etc.).
- Participating in the planning and implementation, together with the Logistics Coordinator, the Project Coordinator and the HR Coordinator, the HR associated processes (recruitment, training, briefing/debriefing, evaluation, detection of potential, development and communication) of the logistics staff in the project in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required to correctly perform all logistics activities.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Essential secondary education and technical diploma or technical university degree, preferably as an engineer.
- Both spoken and written Arabic and English is Essential.
- Computer literacy
- People Management and Development.
- Commitment to MSF Principles.
- Behavioural Flexibility, results, quality orientation and teamwork and cooperation.