Under the supervision of the Country Logistics Manager, the Logistic Assistant (purchaser), is in charge of all procurement follow up, documentation, filing and delivery.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
The Logistic assistant (Purchaser) is in charge of procurements for ACTED in Iraq and his key responsibilities listed but not limited below:
- To receive Order form – cross check the items and ensure the OF filled with clear descriptions, delivery timeline, delivery location as well as the budget has validated by Finance;
- To ensure to respect ACTED procurement procedures for each purchase
- To find and Prepare the list of successful suppliers in both Capital Office and Area offices;
- To ensure fair and transparent selection of suppliers in each procurement;
- To follow Tender process from Call on newspaper to selection of suppliers to contract signature
- To prepare procurement memo, contracts, purchase orders based on fair and transparent negotiation with suppliers/contractors;
- To follow with Finance on weekly basis (each Thursday afternoon) contract follow up (CFU) to ensure all procurement contracts under scenario (C, D and E) is registered and recorded.
- Delivery Follow up
- To ensure all procurement has been followed by delivery follow up (waybills, reception vouchers and packing list).
- To follow with field to send the signed waybill, reception vouchers and packing list after delivery IMMEDIATELY.
- To attach and file each delivery forms (waybill, reception voucher and packing list) with each relevant purchase documents in designated folder.
- To ensure the received quantity in the waybill(s) corresponds with the purchase documents and Order Form (OF)
3.1. Logistic Folders:
- To create and update regularly the procurement folders for each ongoing programs based on purchase scenarios (e.g. 1 folder for all Scenario A and B and one folder for all Scenario C, D and E)
- To create and or update the Order form follow up folders (open order form to be placed in this folder)
- To update the procurement folders regularly and ensure that all procurement documents are collected with high attention on transparency and ACTED FLAT guidelines
3.2. FLAT Folder (logistic contributions):
- To provide all scenario “C”, “D” and “E” purchase documents original copies to FLAT focal point immediately after signing the contract with selected supplier(s)
- To provide delivery documents for Scenario “C”,”D” and “E”(delivery follow ups, waybills, reception vouchers or packing list) for each delivered contract to FLAT focal point immediately after delivery completion;
- Meet on weekly basis with FLAT focal point in Capital office to review the CFU and handover the FLAT/logistic documents as per CFU;