Islamic Relief Iraq is implementing a project in Anbar and Salah-Adin, Therefore we are seeking a potential Livelihood Project Coordinator who will effectively to implement the project activities in Anbar and Salah-Adin.
- To support participants to develop confidence and skills to maximize their livelihood
- To support beneficiaries to undertake livelihood development opportunities and provide intensive personal support individually and in group settings.
- To work closely with stakeholders to empower environment them through identifying existing skills, strengths and abilities and develop resilience.
- To use the Sustainable Livelihoods approach to support and encourage beneficiaries to maximize their existing strengths and develop new skills.
- Develop and implementation plan and ensure the effective tracking of the project
- Develop an action plan strategy for the implementation stage of this project to ensure the effectiveness of a collaborative service system approach
- Support beneficiaries to identify local resources opportunities including market availability
- Coordinate training program to improve livelihood on behalf of needy communities
- To develop progress reports based on monitoring plan and Log frame
- Incorporate and mainstream cross cutting thematic area such as gender DRR HRBA environment and conflict transformation
- Conduct regular field visit to monitor project progress identify problem and recommend solution
- Support the project team to initiate project planning including conduction of PRA,PNA, Base lining and necessary data collection
- Prepare reports on weekly, monthly, quarterly and Annually basis
- Train staff on relevant subject
- Perform any other task assigned by the line manager and IR Iraq management
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Excellent experience in leading and managing emergency response project(s) addressing education response
- Strong coordination skills with proven ability to work across multiple technical areas simultaneously, supporting and mentoring multiple staff members
- Ability to write quality reports and concept notes
- Professional fluency in spoken and written English
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Email, etc)
Core Values (Required) :
- Diversity and Inclusion
Core Competencies (Required):
- Working with People.
- Drive for Results.
Functional Competencies (Required):
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts.
- Planning and Organizing.