- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Define issues, perform legal research, analyze problems, evaluate alternatives and make appropriate recommendations.
- Analyze the probable outcomes of any legal matters, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Represent the company in court or before government agencies.
- Study legal documents, statutes, decisions, regulations, and ordinances to determine ramifications for legal matters.
- Prepare clear and concise memoranda, summarize legal issues and precedents.
- Provides supervision and direction to subordinate research staff/legal assistants, if any, including imposition of company policies and laws.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Handle high levels of stress satisfactorily and be congenial with employees, legal professionals and other clients in the company.
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- A degree of Bachelor of Laws education that would provide the required level of knowledge, abilities and certification is qualifying.
- 10 year experience in private or public service law practice, corporation or government agency with an emphasis on administrative laws, trial and research.
- The candidate should be have fluency in Kurdish, Arabic and English is required.
- Working Condition: (5) Days per week & (8) hours per day.